Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Monday, January 16, 2006

You are all welcome

Well, let´s go. How do I begin? Maybe I must present myself a bit more.
I'm a spanish guy, thirty five years old, usual runner for more or less three years and for questions of work, I have been living abroad for more than nine years. I have changed three times of destination, in three different countries in three different continents. And I think that proximately it can be the fourth...let's see.

When I went abroad for the first time I was single, and now, nine years later, I'm married and I have two lovely kids, boy and girl who were born in my two last destinations.

And about running, I like very much running half marathons, which is the biggest distance I have ever ran. Well, I think it's enough for the first day...see you later Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map