Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Questions and more questions...

Today it's raining...

It's midi and I decided this morning to run at luch time.
I think I will go to the beach. It's a very large beach, very quiet, only one or two fishermans and it's the best way to organize my mind and don't think again in my near future. I don't want to think again and again where would be our next destination: where are we going to live next year? In which school will go to study our kids? Would it be easy for them to change another time?

I don't have to think, just run!!

Normally I use to run before work, but now it's too dark and I prefer to run at lunch time or at night after work. I think in a couple of weeks at 07:30 am I could run again without problems.

Today I expect to run one hour, between 5:15 and 5:30 pace (per km), (8:27 and 8:51 per mile), more or less 11 km.

And I'll try to do swimming tonight, my 1,5 km as every swimming day...

P.D. The photo is from one of our destinations abroad...where is it??
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map