Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

A bad day...


I'm tired, yesterday I had to fly to a city 400 km far away from home and it was a long journey, begining at 6:00 am in the morning until 00:20 at night, just after finishing my daily run.

It wasn't a good day, my wife told me that her grandmother was dead. She was 98 years old, it was something expectable but even that, it has allways hard emotional consequences for the family.

And I felt very bad been away from my family, my wife going across this situation alone. I'm 700 km away from my family, waiting here to know our next destination, and my family is ifar because of the kid's school. (We wanted that they could learn english, just thinking in our next country).
Today I spoke with my wife and she told me how have reacted our kids ( three years old gir andr five years old boy) with this news, their first news like that. They didn't realize well what have happened. My daughter asked how my wife's grandmother have gone to earth, "With wings?" she asked!!

And, just after all those things, 1 hour run at 10:45 pm, finishing before mdnight.

The photo is from my last running the day before, on the beach in a rainy day. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

sorry for the bad day dude... that sucks

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map