Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Mondays...


Well, I'm back. Mondays are complicated. After getting up at home with my family, I have to drive, take the tube, take the plane and drive again just to arrive at the office.

It takes more or less 5 hours time all these operations. And it's quite hard every monday since September on the same situation.

At the beginning, this wouldn't take any longer than a couple of months but the fourth month is finishing now and we have no news about the next destination. Well, we just know that it should be on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, and this time the destination will be situated on the North hemisphere. (We were on the South hemisphere some years ago, during more or less four years, it was a very good experience, we had there our first son.) And also we know that we have to practice our english for the next destination...

The next week I have a half marathon, I will try to do my PR, which is right now in 1h39' 46''. I did this time in a race last 11th of December. I have trained every week from the last race:
28 Km (the week after the race), 62 Km, 58 Km, 64 Km, 65 Km, and the last week 64 Km. I haven't done series but on the other side I have done some progressive trainings, begining at 5:30-5:40 pace and finishing at 4:30 pace.

I don't know if I will be able to beat my PR. Let's see.

As you can see, there are beatiful beaches for running near where I work... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map