Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

One trip to Lisbonne


Yesterday I had to travel again. But even that I could manage to run in the morning before taking the plane. I ran one hour, I was listening a radio program that I took for the podcasting emission (what a good invention!!). It was a good running day. After that, I took the plane to Lisbonne, meeting and coming back not as late as in other occasions.

Today I pretend to run at lunch time, on a treadmill. I don't want to run on the beach because it could harm my aquileas tendon, which must be watched to avoid major problems.

This week is a special training week because next Sunday I have a half marathon, so I will run less km than normally.

As I have eart, it's a good race to try to do a PR, so I will try to be under 1h39', let's see.

On the picture you can see my number in my last race, in December, Half marathon of ValdepeƱas, just where Don Quijote had is adventures... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map