Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Getafe's Half marathon

That's it!! Last Sunday in a very freezy day I ran the Getafe's Half Marathon. It's a very good race, good organization and a very fast half marathon.


The only negative point was the weather, all the runners had to support temperatures around 0ÂșC all along the race.

Even that, I reduced my PR on the distance in more than 2 minutes since last December, so I'm quite happy about my perfomance in the race.

Today, after being the week-end at home I'm in Portugal again. And today was one step more difficult to come back. Today my soons didn't have school, so it made me feel worse not being with them at home. In addition of that, a stupid discussion with my wife about nothing made me feel bad also: Sunday evenings it's difficult for me not to get upset thinking that I have to come back to Portugal. My mind acts in a similary way as when I was doing my military service, on Sundays before going back...it's difficult to manage for me.

Today free running day, maybe tomorrow some slow running with some swimming, let's see. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

Congratulations on setting a new PR!

4:54 PM  
Blogger jcerunner said...

Thanks, jeanne, you're welcome!!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map