Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

...Next race??

Posted by Picasa

Now I have to think which would be my next race. It has to be another Half-Marathon, it's the distance that I like much to run. I think in the last 3 years I ran more or less between 10-15 half marathon races: some in Portugal:Viana do Castelo, Lisbonne, Povoa do Barzim, Esposende (where we lived for more than three years) and some in Spain: Betanzos, Porriño, Valdepeñas, now Getafe.

I have already decided to run the Madrid's Half Marathon race, in April, the 2nd. But maybe this one I will run just for fun like a long training, with my friend Ramón. It will be his first half marathon after training since last november. So maybe I will run with him in his fist half marathon race.

If I do that, I have to find another race before, in March. I will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map