Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Spiritual training

Today I ran almost one hour. I wanted to run a bit less, but at the end, thanks to Steve Runner's podcast
and the beatiful day I enjoyed so much running that I couldn't stop before.

I discovered this podcast on Dra. Lara's blog, so thank's a lot because it's a really motivational podcast.

Today while I was running on the beach, I found this beautiful shell, and I took it for my wife.

This week-end I have a Marathone Relay Race: Ekiden Race, with four more runners. After that I will be quiet for a long time, just training and been with my family!! I hope my understandable wife would forgive me running two races in two consecutive weeks!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map