Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oh, it hurts!!

Oh, I am only a few days far from the Michigan Trail Marathon and it is not possible that I have problems in my legs after running too fast this Sunday in the Dunes, the National Park, on a beautiful but sandy trail, called the Rig!!

I followed a group of fast runners, I did wrong. I should have left them go but I wanted to challenge myself following them, which I was able to do!! But now, after two days I still feel the pain on my legs!!

Today I ran slowlier trying to recover, I feel better but not 100%. And I know that any small pain will be worse during the marathon this week end!!

Let's see how I feel those next days before Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map