Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Changes...

Well, here I am writing again in my blog. But right now I'm not in Portugal, and I'm not in Madrid...I'm in London!!

One week ago people from my company asked me to go and collaborate during four weeks in some project in London. So, this is my second week here, of course flying home the week-ends.

Last week I ran in Regent's Park and this week I'm staying in a hotel in Maidenhead and just this morning I've been running in the Thames trail, one hour, arriving near Windsor, but it was too far to arrive.

And maybe next friday we will know our next destination... So, changes are arriving!!

I feel quite well after the marathon, I've been running for more than a week and everything is OK. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map