Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I am back...

Well, several months later, I am back again!!
During this summer we have had lots of changes!! Yes, I am in the US now living, near Chicago!!

We arrived with my family at the end of July and those last months haven't being easy!!

But here we are, trying to learn the "american way of live" and trying to get installed as soon as possible.

We are happy here, a little bit scared because of the weather but happy!!

And about running...I haven't stopped running, it has been very important for me during this time.

On the pictures you can see where I usually run during the week-ends now... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger LeahC said...

welcome to my area of the world!

2:11 AM  
Blogger jeanne said...

welcome to the u.s.! you're here and my daughter is now in Spain!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map