Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Step by step...


I'm writing from the Maidenhead's hotel, near London, some hours before taking the plane to Lisbonne. Those weeks aren't easy: too many changes, two days in London, Viana (Portugal), Lisbonne, Madrid...

It's difficult not to get lost with so many trips!!

More of that, I have now more information about our future. There's no more Texas in the near future but Chicago. And now it looks almost definitive.

As I thoutght it was Texas, I have looked for schools, places to live, good neigboourhoods, etc...

But now with Chicago, a so big City, I am completely lost!! I'm trying to get the maximum of information about the city, but it is not easy: it's the third bigger city of the US!!

Well, I hope I can count on my running blogger friends over there to give me information. Every help will be appreciate!!

I took this picture last week in Viana do Castelo: some children with their teacher walking given hands by the town. I like it. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger LeahC said...

count Jason and I in for any help you need. We live on the north side near wrigley field and it's a great neighborhood. Lots of families and kids AND very close the the lake side running path. Send us e-mail at jasonleahrun@gmail.com for any questions or tips!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map