Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Valparaiso mini


Well, after several months running in the cold, it is spring!! And the Valpo mini has arrived!! It was a good race, but I couldn't run with someone during the race, I ran all the race almost alone, which was challenging to obtain a PR!!

Even that, at the end, 1:34:47, my new PR!! And now, some rest and the next week, the Michigan Trail Marathon in Ann Harbor!! Wow!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LeahC said...

nice job! what a fantastic time.

2:23 PM  
Blogger jcerunner said...

Thanks, Leah! I hope I can meet Jason and you in the Chicago Marathon!!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map