Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Chicago, amazing city!!

Yeah, Chicago is spectacular!! We have been there a couple of times and when you walk by Michigan Avenue or you see the skyskrappers you can't avoid to say "Wow".

It was a pitty I couldn't run the half marathon of October 1st in Chicago, but it was difficult for me to get there on time. We have approximately 1h15 of communiting to Chicago.

For sur, my next year's target is to run the Chicago's marathon!!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger LeahC said...

you will love the Chicago marathon for sure!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map