Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Well, it is done, my third marathon, second trail one. I ran the called “Trailmarathon” in Michigan on April the 29th. It was a nice experience, I went with my family and we spent one night in Michigan, in Howell, close to the starting of the race.

It was a 3 hours trip with the kids, but thanks to the portable DVD players, we had a calm and nice trip! We had dinner in Howell and we went to bed early, just anticipating that the next day I had to wake up really early, at my 4:45 (5:45 local time).
I met with some other runner friends that were going to run the race and we went to the starting point.

The day looked good, maybe too hot for running a marathon. We started, we had to two laps of a circuit really beautiful in the woods. The first lap I did it with my friends, but the second one, I decided to go a little faster. I did this second lap, alone, running in trails, just with my mind flying wild. At the end, I finished OK, in 4:33, with good sensations.

And now, I am running again, just thinking what is going to be my next race, maybe one half in South Bend. And in October the Chicago Marathon, the real target of the year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map