Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Let's start with Chicago!!

Well, Chicago is coming!! It is necessary to start training. I will try to post my daily runs, using the new gadget of Nike+. Today, 12.4 km this morning. I tried my new custom orthotics, they are different than the old ones that I have been using the last two years.

Let's see if I am able to get used to them.

Today I ran fast, faster than I am used to train, maybe it was the orthotics, just feeling pain on my feet made run faster!! :)

In any case, good training, let's get prepared for the week end running with the "crazy runners" at the Dunes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map