Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My new Chicago's Marathon T-Shirt




Yes, I ordered this new T-Shirt to run wearing it the Chicago Marathon. I ordered it through Running Banana and they did a really great job. It is a technical t-shirt and the drawings in it look great. So now, I only have to continue training for the big event!!

Today it has been the first day with a lot of humidity and I was really tired after the training. I didn't run very fast but the humidity made running difficult!!



Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger jcerunner said...

Thanks for coming and visiting, Wild Runner!! Tomate unas claritas a mi salud tú que puedes por España!!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map