Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Starting longer runs...

Yes, this week-end I started again with the longer runs, arround 15 and half miles on Sunday. I ran with the crazy runners in the Dunes, we met at 07:30 am as usual and we ran on the trails, on the beach and we did some small portion on the road too.


On Saturday I ran with my wife, one hour easy run, in this beautiful National Park. It is great to run together even if I go slower. She is doing great and we had fun running together!!

A new week starting, today some rest and tomorrow more running.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map