Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Such a long time...

Yep, it has been more than two years without visiting this little space for introspection. Since that moment, several things have happened in my life, and I can not complain, most of them have been very good!

First of all, we had our third baby, Javier, almost seven months old now. Javier was born in the US, he is doing fine!!

Also, we do not live any more in the Midwest, now we moved a few months ago to the Lone Star State, Texas!!

So, we changed the cold winters in the single digits to the high temperatures during the texan summer!!

And during all this time, one way or the other, I have been able to keep running!! Juggling with every day's schedule, I have been able to sustain a good 40 mile's average per week during all this time. I am really thankfull because my health has allowed me to follow my running dreams during those times.

So, I am ready to come back to and post my little diary....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map