Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Another Monday...

Well, another monday, another long week is beginning. This week-end was exciting. On Saturday we met with my family's brother and we got introduced to a cousin from my wife's brother. She has being living for two years in Texas in a town near Dallas, not far away from one of our next possible destinations: Austin

So we asked her everything we imagined, we tried to learn as much as possible about the Texan's way of life. She was very nice telling us her "expat" experience. During that, our kids played with their cousins and they had a wonderful time all together.On Sunday morning, I went to the "Casa de Campo" to run with the Garabitas Group. It's a very nice runner’s group, always happy to receive new runners or “circumstantial runners” like me. We ran for 1:30 long, more or less 17 km. Running in the “Casa de Campo”, one of the best green parks for runners in the whole Europe, is wonderful. I really recommend it.

After that, I went back home ( I was at home at 10:30 am), and we went all to the country-side, an hour far from home, in a beautiful place with lots of trails to walk. We spent the rest of the morning and the afternoon with our kids walking on the trails. It was very funny; we spent a very great time all together!!

And now, I’m back again, with other trails, different, but alone…Well, not alone, with the sheep… Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map