Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Ekiden Marathon Relays

This saturday I ran a relays marathon race. It was fun and it served to me as a "quality training". I ran a 10k segment in 45'23''. I was a bit tired after the entire week's training and only one week after the Getafe's half marathon race.

I ran with some friends from a runner's internet forum, some of them only internet friends untill the race.

It was a good experience.

The week end finished with an excellent meal on Sunday in my fathers-in-law home, all accompanied with an excepcional red wine: Vega Sicilia from Ribera del Duero, spanish wine. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I`ve stumbled across your site. Nice!

http://ringtones.freehostus.net/
free sprint lg ringtone

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map