Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Destination: Madrid's marathon!!

Let's do it!! Yes, it's decided!! I will prepare this marathon, my first marathon!! . I think I must begin running my home town's marathon!!Madrid's Marathon!!After near ten years abroad, this year I have the possiblity of running it, and maybe next year it wouldn't be possible. Who knows where we will be!!

I won't change too much things on my training, just I will increase slowly the long distance run on sundays, from 1h30 to 2h30 the longger run.

I'm a bit scared about it, but I have to think that's a natural step after running so many half marathon races.

Today I ran one hour again, comfortable, with good sensations. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map