Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Mapuche's Culture Course...

This week end, when I was organizing all the papers at home, trying to eliminate as much as possible, I found my knowledge's Certificate of Mapuche's Culture.

This Certificate made me remember five years ago, when we were in Chile, and we had to do a course about the local Indian culture: Mapuche's Culture. This was an obligation of the project that we were executing.

It was an interesting experience, and now it's a beautiful memory of our stay in the south of Chile.

This week end, I have continued with my trainings: on Saturday I ran 1:10 (+/- 13,5 Km), increasing my pace, and on Sunday 1:46 (+/- 21,3 Km) with my Garabitas friends. So, this week I have done 70 Km on the whole week, which is one of my biggest amounts. The next weeks are very important on my marathon preparation. I have to continue increasing slowly the mileage, well, the "kilometerage", well, the distance!! This week I thing I have to be around 75 km. Let's see.

Ah, if you want to know how the Mapuche Indians were, here you have a wood description...memory from Chile.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map