Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Friday, March 03, 2006

My home in Portugal

Well, today it's Friday again, in half an hour I have to drive to the airport for flying home. I really appreciate the comment of Leah about Chicago. I think it's normal to be afraid about we don't know. Even if we have lived in several places before, every change is different and with kids it scares more.

I hope that if at the end we go to Chicago we will be able to enjoy our time there. I am sure we will.

At the moment, even if there's nothing official, I think the most probable places to go are Chicago and Texas (maybe Austin), quite different weather and places. But at the moment, I continue in Portugal, leaving in a small house alone, with my family in Madrid. The picture is from my home in Portugal. It wasn't easy for me to get used to live alone in that home without my family.

Today I have rested of running. I have done one 55' mixture between cycling and elliptical in the gymnasium and at lunch time 1,5 km swimming. I think this training helps me a lot avoiding injuries while running.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmm very nice house. It's nice to see different houses throughout the world. Your's is just so quaint and lovely.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map