Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

All Star Game

This week end was the All Star Game in Houston. For the first time, a spaniard player was there: Pau Gasol, the forward/center of the Memphis Grizzlies.

I think this is something to be proud of. It's not easy at all to be selected to play this game, only the best players in the world are.

I hope he will play more all star games and why not, I hope I'll be there watching the game!! Let's dream!!

As every week, I'm back in Portugal. Yesterday I went to the massagist. My legs are in a better condition today. I have already run my one hour training, and also I've swam 1,5 km as usual.

Tonight I'll go earlier at home to see a Champion's league soccer game: Real Madrid vs Arsenal. In Europe, soccer is a very popular sport, and Champion's league is the most important club's Championship. I hope Real Madrid will win, let's see.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map