Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Madrid's Marathon: I'm in...

Yes, it's done. Yesterday I sent my inscription to the Madrid's Marathon. The race will be the 30th of april. I think it's too late because in Madrid in that time it's probable to have high temperatures for running a marathon. Let's see.

From the beginning of year till now I have ran 449 km, 194 during this month.

From now on, I have to increase the km per week, beginning increasing the long distance run on Sundays.

On the runner's ambience in Madrid, everybody is complaining because now it's still a secret the race course. And that happens because Madrid is full of construction works and the organization can't maintain the old course.

I think running a marathon would be a beautiful way to know a city. The afternoon of the 30th of April I will know... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map