Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Yeah, it's Friday!!

Today I'm flying home again. I'm happy to see my family. Every week is the same story, I have to be positive and think that this won't go longer than a few months more.

Let's be patient and see what happens. The problem is patience is not one of my principal virtues.

Yesterday I ran one hour again, with some pain in my leg, I hope it's nothing, I will see.

Today I will try to do some swimming and biking before taking the plane.

The sunset is from Esposende.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map