Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

12 K on the treadmill

Today I didn't have the body prepared to combat with dogs or run with sheep, so I decided to run on the treadmill.

It isn't so funny but at least you're sure that you won't have any problem during the training. I have run 12,2 K in 1:02:00 time. I ran most of the training at 4:50 min/km pace (7:50 min/mile).

The only problem running on the treadmill is the temperature of the room. It's quite hot and after running one hour I finish very dehydrated.

I ran at 1:30 pm, and after, some stretching, a good shower and a good lunch before coming back to work.

Tonight, I'll try to do some swimming. I try to swim twice a week, 1.500 m per day. I'm quite slow, but the important for me is to complement the running training with some swimming, which helps me avoiding injuries.

On the picture, my Assics Gel Cumulus. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map