Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

How difficult are those lonely long runs!

Yes, I miss my fellow runners in Indiana. Those crazy runners were an amazing support and continous challenge!! They made me go further and further!

For them 18 miles in a long run were an easy training!!

This week end, I have run 10 miles on Saturday and 15 miles today, all of them by myself, and I can say that it has been a tough training! I do not think that I could have gone longer even if I wanted to complete a full marathon between Saturday and Sunday.

I need to keep up my mileage if I want to be ready for the Dallas White Rock Marathon. We are less than two months ahead! Let's see how things go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map