Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Airports...

Yesterday, when I was running, I thought about the time I spend every week at the airport waiting for the plane. It's really amazing all the lost time that travelers spend at the airports. I think airports are as small towns with their own rules, differents and specials!!

One of the worst problems at airports is the absence of information of what's going on when there's a delay. Normally you are lied and you can't do anything. They try to avoid your complaint doing everything they can, even lying!!
Well, at least, thinking about that made me run faster!!

Here you can see the Madrid Barajas Airport.
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture reminds me a lot of "good souvenirs" :)

1:49 PM  
Blogger LeahC said...

I was just travelling this last week and although I don't travel very much at all I love to watch people in the airport....all so different.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah I like that people who don't speak spanish can get by just fine. But your right, I'd rather travel via train any day because it cuts down that wait time a lot.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Riana Lagarde said...

I have RUN through that airport before!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map