Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Churchs in Portugal...

I think churchs in Portugal are a good exponent of the architecture of the country. Most of them are really beautiful and, as other architectural elements (as the "cruceiros", which I will talk another day), are very tipical from this country.

Every small town and village has it own church, in the middle of the town, as the center of the social life. All are illuminated at night and they are visible far away from the town.

This is one thing that impressed me after some weeks living in these country.

This chuch is from Vila Franca, near Viana do Castelo. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map