Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Half marathon of Madrid

It's curious, but while I was thinking about my next race, I realized that I've never run this half-marathon: the half-marathon of my city!! Untill now, I have run more than ten or maybe twelve half marathons, but not in my city!!

And I'm sure it will bring me some memories about my time as teenager: the race crosses near my old home in Madrid. And for more details, as I was told, it's the half marathon race with more runners in Spain!! I really want to run this race.

...and four weeks after: the marathon...but that's another story.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger LeahC said...

It's fun running races in the town you grew up in/live in. It was way fun running the Chicago marathon for the obvious reason of running a marathon, but it was a hoot to run through my neighborhood. My husband and I are running a 12K in his home town this summer too, so hopefully that goes well.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map