Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Don Quixote's land...

This week-end we went all the family to a "Cortijo" (as it's called a rural house in the south of Spain) from my family's friend Ramón. We spent a beautiful week end in the middle of the field, between mountains. During the trip, we had to cross all the towns and villages were Don Quixote , the famous hero of Cervante's novel, lived his adventures.

It has been a week-end plenty of nature, family, a bit of sports and of course, lots of good gastronomy!! Thanks to running, my weight is still on the same numbers!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that sounds like a lot of fun. I know I would have enjoyed that myself. I'm itching to go on a road trip. We haven't been anywhere in a long while. I'm just wondering when I will be doing that... We've had too many busy stay at home weekends...

5:13 PM  
Blogger jcerunner said...

I'm sure there's a lot to see where you live, you must tell us in your blog!!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map