Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Training summary

I'm now one month long to the Madrid's Marathon, and one week long to the Madrid's half marathon race. So I think it's a good moment to do a summary of my whole training in the last 5 months:

Since mid november I have run 725 miles, during this year 488miles, and in March 174 miles.

The week of more mileage, I ran 47 miles, and the longest run was last Sunday running 17,7 miles. I think the most important part of the training for the marathon is already done, and now I have to continue reducing slowly the weekly mileage, and doing two more long distance run on sundays after the half marathon the next one.

I feel OK, maybe a bit tired but with good sensations. Let's see how everything is going on... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger LeahC said...

you know me and my nerdyness loves graphs. I like how you put comments on there for what happened during the dips. Lots of miles too! nice job.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map