Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Madrid's half marathon: DONE

That's it. On Sunday I ran the Madrid's half marathon race. It was a quit hot day and I did a good race even that.

I ran the race in 1:36:20, 1:10 faster than the last half marathon race, in Getafe, so this is my new PR of the distance. I'm quit happy about the result even if I think that I could have done better, because I tried to run with the 1:35:00 group of the organization of the race, but I wasn't able to run so fast from PK 14 till the end. But considering the hills up and down and the sunny day, I am happy with my finishing time.

And now, just thinking in Madrid's Marathon in April 30th... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger LeahC said...

wow you are fast! nice job!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Nicely done!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Congratulations on your half marathon, and good luck in your marathon!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map