Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Memories from those days...

Well, normally this happens to me: after some intense days, enjoying life with my family it's hard to me to recover the rhythm of normal life.

Still today I'm thinking about all memories of those days spent in Fuengirola with my family. We had a beautiful time all together on the beach, specially our kids. As every father, I feel really great seeing my kids having fun, and those days they had fun almost every time.

So, after those days, it's even harder to separate from my family and coming back to Portugal, keeping my family in Madrid. Even more those days because my wife had a surgery last day (everything was OK) and I wasn't there.

We knew (and we continue thinking the same way) that these was the best decision for the family, because, without knowing our future destination, It didn't make any sense to move for another different town in Portugal (due to the children school), and some months later, have to leave Portugal. So we decided to send the family to our original town, Madrid, just waiting and see what would happen.

Now, we are close to know where we will go, but even it seems we will go to the United States, it's still not decided the project, and the city. So, everything can still happen.

In my near future I have some conversations with my company to discuss about that. Let's see.

And the marathon is coming!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that will be a big move especially for the kids, but I'm sure it will be great for them to speak English and Spanish.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map