Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Flying home...

It's Friday and as usual I 'm flying home in a few hours. I'm not very happy because I was supposed to be today in Madrid talking with people from my company about our future. So I should have traveled yesterday night, sleeping one night more at home. At the end they cancelled my meeting so I didn't fly yesterday as planned.

So we have to continue waiting to know what happens to us. I'm a bit fed up with this situation: now we still can't reserve the school for next year for our children, because we even don't know in which city we are going to live!!

I hope it will be possible to reserve the school places even later. If someone has any information about that for Chicago or Austin, it will be very helpful to us.

Well, it's better not to think about that, because we can't do anything, so it's not useful to worry about it.

Talking about running, my training is ending, next week is my last week before the race. I presume that this week I will get nervous before my first marathon. I have some experience running half marathons, but not the whole one. I think I have done my homework, but you never know how your body is going to function during the race. Let's see...

On the picture, Fuengirola at night from the varanda of my grandfathers appartment. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

such a beautiful shot! I'm not sure about schools in the area, but at times while I was growing up, they would have new students just after school started. So it's not that uncommon, but hopefully your kids aren't in the higher grades just yet.

6:36 PM  
Blogger jcerunner said...

Thanks for your comments. A complimment about my picture from you makes me very proud!! ;-)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map