Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Good Easter holidays...

After some days off, I'm back again. We have been in Fuengirola, in the south of Spain: a beautiful summer place, with great beachs and lovely ambience. It's a tipical touristic place with all you need to spend a great time.

And, of course, you can eat some fish "cooked" on the boat!!

It's really nice to go together all the family, the children enjoyed a lot those days, going late to bed and having fun all the time.

And I could manage to train as I had planned, even more!! This week I have run 82 km (51 miles), more than ever!! And the last Sunday, was 25,7 km (+/- 16 miles). And the marathon day is coming... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map