Spaniard runner in the world

I'm from Spain, I like running and I'm living out of Spain, all over the world for more than 9 years. And with this blog I can practize my written english... Every body is welcome!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Madrid's monument: Real Madrid's Stadium

The other day, while I was running the Madrid's half marathon race, I noticed we had to run crossing in front of the Real Madrid's Stadium: The Santiago Bernabéu, It's a bit impressive to see it, but I think it should be absolutely shocking to play inside with 100.000 people shouting!!

The Real Madrid soccer team is one of the best soccer teams in the world even if this year they're not doing a very good work.

As I can know, soccer is a non very popular sport in the United States, even if its importance is increasing year after year. In Europe and in South America is the king of the broadcasted sports without any doubt. And this summer, soccer will be the king of sports with the world cup in Germany. As usual, Spain will lose their possibilities in the begining of the champ...Even that, we will support the team!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters US Map